Potential – Find it. Own it. Work it.
Leadership Development Workship
Realise and maximise the leadership potential of your management team.
- 1 Day leadership development workshop
- Delivered at your hotel by David Guile & Caroline Bellenger
- Based on the CMI shortlisted Management Book of the Year ‘ Potential’ by David Guile
- Draws on a proven track of record of leadership experience and success
- Delivered in an informal , participative and motivational style and maximise the leadership potential of your management team
- Invest in the leadership potential of your management team, to support the on-going success of your business.
£1,775.00 : inclusive of a copy of Potential and an online strength profile report for each delegate.
Based on a team of 12 delegates – less than £150 investment per delegate.
Prices ex VAT and travelling costs.
For further information and booking enquiries please contact Caroline email@example.com or visit the contact page to leave a message.
Invest in the leadership potential of your management team to support the on going success of your business.
What the workshop will deliver:
- A more motivated, confident and focussed management team
- Tools, exercises and leadership insights to help distinguish between management and leadership
- An increase in self awareness by articulating individual strengths through online strength profiling
- A 5 step process to maximise performance through others
- How to embrace change to continually challenge and develop the business
- Supervisors and aspiring Departmental Managers
- Departmental Managers
- Deputy GM
- General Mangers
- Ideal for a Hotel Management Team or a group of aspiring leaders within your company.
Dynamic 1 Day Leadership Event
Maximise Your Leadership Potential
New dates to be added for 2018
Take a look at this year’s successful event held at The Conrad St James London:
Get noticed. Get promoted.
Online Development Programme
Available from January 2018
Realise your leadership potential in 4 simple steps.
Based on my personal experiences, as I rose from the hotel floor to CEO, work alongside me on this online development programme, filled with tools, exercises and downloadable content – supporting you to develop your leadership potential, get noticed and promoted.
Over 3 hours of video and audio content and learning based upon The Dynamic of Potential Framework.
Introductory offer of £49 inc VAT. Make your booking by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Potential will help you
✓ Achieve more success in your career.
✓ Become a more effective and dynamic leader, for whom others want to work.
✓ Gain clarity in terms of what you want and how to achieve it.
✓ Enhance your positivity, self-belief and confidence.
✓ Take control of yourself and positively influence the future.
“Potential is a great read. It’s well structured with just the right balance between theory and David’s experiences, based on his successful career of over 25 years leading to CEO. This book is written in a practical, helpful and humble way. Importantly, it’s grounded in the real world of work. You can’t help but reflect and question, “Am I doing all I can to perform at my absolute best?”. For many of us I would suggest the answer is No. If so, this book is for you.”“You won’t find a more potent book than Potential. Whether you’re just starting out or already in a leadership role, it’s packed full of useful exercises, coaching tools and business insights that will positively impact your own behaviour and influence others.”“Read this book to embrace your Potential and discover what’s possible.”“A powerful read for all Managers and emerging leaders within the hospitality sector. This book will help you embrace and fulfil your own potential – and just as importantly, the potential of others within the industry.”“Potential is the ideal book to support and enhance the professional development of my management team.”“This book is like having a very practical business coach with you at all times, helping you question what you’re doing and supporting you to achieve your best. David Guile draws on recognised coaching and business practices, packaging it all up into a book that is easy to read and easy to put into practice.”“It is said that you cannot buy experience but this book disproves that theory and challenges many others. You will not buy a more intuitive or more genuinely helpful leadership book.”“Filled with key leadership messages that will support, challenge and inspire you.”